Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy B-day to Tyler and Trisha!


Today was Tyler's b-day so we went off to Chili's for lunch.

Today was also My sister Trisha's Birthday.
Tyler and Trisha not only share the same birthday but also the same year!
They are both 28!
For Trisha's birthday we had a BBQ at Discovery Park!
I got her a My little pony (which she loved, she collected them when we were kids) and some beads because she's always making jewelry.
Abby is soo cute! Ahhhh.....
ok, Now I'll tell you why I hate this park...

#1. It takes 20 min. to get there

#2. It's a HUGE park with only 5 Ramadas.

#3. The only playground equipment in this massive park is :
A weird rock structure (Zack, Gab, Sarah, Ben), 4 swings and...A weird rock ball thing, (Robert) surrounded by wood chips!
Why have a park so big you can host over 1500 kids (the actual number) playing football
and have the lamest playground ever!
DUMB!
Oh and let's not forget #4
no parking for the big kid events because the rock xeriscape was far more important,
oh, and the best parking is reserved for 2 huge garbage dumpsters!
What the...??
I guess I need to join the 'park planners' committee....
(if you were a part of the planning of this park, please not put me on your "hit list" of people to kill. Thx!
And by the way the bathrooms are very nice...)

1 comment:

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

the pregnant lady would notice the "nice" park bathrooms!