Wheew that's a mouthful!
Well my mother's side of the family decided we never see each other anymore so we should get together quarterly. Here are some picts of our first ever FHE get together put on by Rachel!
And now we come to the part where my cousins and some Aunts and Uncles will want to kill me as I post up close and possibly embarrassing photos of them! 
It cracked me up to learn that many of our family members have or work in marketing especially in the sign business just like us!
I think Ryan wanted me to pay to take his picture but while we were haggling over the price I stole this shot...
Here's a pict of My mom and her biological siblings (minus Uncle Kevin who lives far away.)
For those who don't know:
I say biological because she didn't grow up with them as they were all orphaned when their parents were killed in their own home in a gas explosion/fire. My mom was only 3 at the time.
Each of them were split up to different family members and some were out of state.
And now we come to the part where my cousins and some Aunts and Uncles will want to kill me as I post up close and possibly embarrassing photos of them! I can say is Sam and Janine watch out for our next get together...
Oh and a big huge ~Thanks!~ goes to my cousin Niki for helping me turn my VHS wedding video into a DVD! You are awesome!
I volunteered to do the next FHE in 3months. Why, because I really feel this is important to keep doing! We can't help each other or be there in a crisis situation if we don't even know each other! Besides everyone loved the HUGE lasagna I made (under Tres' supervision) and I didn't have to take any home! Yeah!
What a wonderful way to spend a Memorial Day!
This blog is dedicated to those who have passed on who I'd like to remember today:
Grandpa Wesley, Grandma Billie, Grandpa James, Cousin Josh, Grandma Freida, Grandpa Edsel, Officer Daniel Middleton, 'Uncle' Glen Smith & Aunt Cindy.
Till we meet again.
2 comments:
Hey! Did you by chance get a copy of everyone's blog and email addresses? And can you let Rachel know that I want to be invited to her blog? Thanks so much!
Sara
dont forget grandpa service and dickson :)
Post a Comment