Zack is 9 years old!
How did this happen? I mean I just birthed him yesterday, right?
Anyways, all my whining aside, a Skateland Birthday it was! All the kids suckered a dollar from Tres and got their hair turned green and played a million arcade games, suckered more money from Tres for flashy lights, oh yeah and they skated too.
Zack was very happy about the Lego's and about his nerf longshot.
Then we stuffed him in a booth and turned on the air. He got to keep as many tokens as he could hand through the slot to all his friends.
Tres, ..uh... I don't know you anymore...

Anyways, all my whining aside, a Skateland Birthday it was! All the kids suckered a dollar from Tres and got their hair turned green and played a million arcade games, suckered more money from Tres for flashy lights, oh yeah and they skated too.
Zack was very happy about the Lego's and about his nerf longshot.
Then we stuffed him in a booth and turned on the air. He got to keep as many tokens as he could hand through the slot to all his friends.
Tres, ..uh... I don't know you anymore...
I had to put this beautiful pict in.
Not the stinkin Tres one, the one below!
We've had so much rain and it's been great. The weather is perfect, the grass is green,
what more can I say.

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!
What a great time... lucky kid!
Thank you for sharing your life with all of us! I love reading your blogg.
Sage
Wow I never knew Arizona could be so green! It looks like all the rain is making everything, including the kids hair beautiful.
Post a Comment