Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What are the requirments for the "Over Done Mom" Badge?

Cub Scouts have taken over my life!
Fishing, Fishing and more fishing....
But everyone showed up to the clean up service project 15 minutes before just so they wouldn't miss the fishing so it was worth it. And really why not fish it's 78 degrees!!
What a B-E-A-utiful day!


The boys were all squimish about the worms at first but my assistant said it was the best way to catch fish here at the Greenfield library's Riparian preserve.

Zack stabbing a worm on to his line.

We had like 6 boys (not shown) and just made a fun day of it that they never wanted to end.
So 3 days later I took Zack again with Ben and Gab on his birthday.
Today I was in love with my wonderful lawn... (The brown speck is Molly)
Nothing like a green lawn, a beautiful day and oh yeah cubscouts doing your garden for you...
I mean it's for them... (*wink, wink*)Poor Abby got her shots today as well... 5 of them!
The first 3 were tearless but the last 2, water works were present.
She was so sad because she really wanted to be tough. She was tough for being a pin cushion.
Grant told Daddy Abigail was stung by a bee. But we still were in good enough spirits to make cute Valentine's day Necklaces.
The girls cut out little foam hearts and poked them with a needle and string, tossed on some beads and gave them to their Mommies!
Easy Cheesy Lemon Squeezy as we say around here!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i am so glad we arent in scouts together! fish...ewww!

Anonymous said...

I will probably be joining you on that adventure soon. But for now, I will savor the moments that my son is only 2!