Ahhhhh, so here we are getting the flower girlie girl ready for flowering!
Abigail thinks Marlee is so beautiful!
Abigail goes half way down the isle and as the flowers have ran out she turns back around and states "I'm done" and goes back from whence she came. (everyone died with laughter.)
Too cutie cuteness hamming it up with a side of cheese at the reception.
My old high school friend Mindy who I hadn't seen for years!She saved my wedding by buying Tres's ring for me and running it to the temple because it had been forgotten by yours truly. I found her online like 2 days before the wedding and invited her to come. Yea! Marlee was so happy to see her there!
Marlee and Dillon holding the ring bearer Conner and our flower girl (who has grown quite fond of Conner. )
Yup it's us, minus the work a holic.
shoe-less Joe Jackson up front.
Romance fills the air!
Bonnie and Goose posed for the camera!
AWE!
No comments:
Post a Comment