Monday, October 16, 2006

What I do when they sleep...

Headline news! Our chickens have brought forth fruit meet for breakfast! Ok, I know that line was a bit corny but I'm so excited about the addition of protein to our year supply.

Sooo, I haven't written in a while and here's why. I'm a busy bee! While the kids nap I'm sewing display bags (scripture totes) for our super Saturday (craft day). Now I'm not a crafty person per say (especially because I see it as a waste of time when compared to serving others) but I also know that I need to repent and beautify my home and teach sewing skills so here I am being all crafty...
The black and white vintage print is my scripture tote, the pink one is for the class as well as the brown and the frog one. The red curtain bag is a silly one I made for Abby. (took 10 min.) The Army scripture tote is for the class but also for Zack, he really wanted it. The dress is Abigail's halloween dress. I sewed one for corn too (not Shown.)


Here are the new improvements to the old home stead. More of my time wasted.... J/K

And best for last the cuteness of sleep... no one can sleep more cute than these two!

2 comments:

sageluv said...

Roseanne it is never a waste of time to make your home beautiful!! Your a gifted person with real skills. Don't tell people about what you think you SHOULD be cuz your you and thats that !!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Sage, your time improbing your house and making crafts is NOT a waste of time. And you serve everyone BUT youreslf! Take a moment, heck take a year and serve yourself and your family! :)