Just to let everyone know that Melody, Grant and Kaden have had some tummy sickness. This is the first time Melody has been sick since the sickness that put her in the hospital. For some reason Grant & Kaden are doing fine but Melody is taken it into her lungs. It's like she's allergic to getting sick. Tres has very similar issues so I may not be far off the mark.
So I called over the neighbor and he & Tres anointed her head with consecrated oil and gave her a blessing. I asked for one too. I'll admit that there were a few things said that made me ...well...think... and I am sooo glad that Melody and I had the blessings.
I'm optimistic and a bit anxious for the next steps to be taken for my face. The sad part of all of the sicknesses is that Grant's 5th b-day is tomorrow and I'm not sure what to do now. I don't want anyone else to get sick. Well, all I can do is one day at a time for now. I'll come up with something and I'm sure it will all work out!
2 comments:
Praying for you. Love you lots.
so sad! that poor baby (and you) have been thru so much!
Post a Comment