Friday, January 22, 2010

nonsense and catch up

Well, life is getting back to normal around here after the eternity of sickness!! All the wedding pictures that Michelle Keil took are here so I wanted to share some of my personal favs.
I like this effect w/ the bride and flowers.Melody wants those flowers! I actually played around with a few of the photos like this one is actually a composite of two diffrent picts that come together for a perfect shot of B & Q!


This one I played with too...

So whats new...we still had to have some fun moments even if one or more of us were down for the count...
Like; the neighbors invited my kids to go to Skateland to raise money for thier school. The kids had fun!






I took 3 days during my "quiet times" to make a dress for Melody. I call it "Cutie Carnival". I don't know why but I wanted to put an eyelit trim ojn the hem. I know it's more popular to put a trim of tool on the edge but I just thought this was more cutie-pie.

Getting Dad's stamp of approval....


AND
In other news...
people would tell me that my dog was getting "fat". I said "no it's just his fur" but I still don't think I was believed so since he was getting WAY to big I started to shave him. I gave him a 5 minute break after I shaved his head and part of his leg. Look how hilarious he looks! The hair was 3 1/2 inches long!! It is a 30 to 40 minute ordeal to shave him down to my standards.


Isn't it weird how he goes from light grey on the inside to black on the outside??

Afterwards,
He felt so free he jumped all over, got all hyper, but still stopped to smell the flowers! Diane came over to help with our laundry and died laughing at our naked dog!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Melody's dress is adorable!

Positively Creative! said...

Those pics are sooo pretty and cute!! Your kids are soo cute as well...! Thanks for being such a great scout leader....you and Shannon are soo good and do great at it!!!