Monday, November 30, 2009

Opera Night

Opra night is put on by my sister Trisha once every 3 months or so. The next is in February so If you'd like to sing in it or attend the concert let me know!

Here are some short highlights from the 14 preformers!

Jacob, my brother, singing "When the foreman bears his steal" from Pirates of Penzance.

Then here is Neely wards own Shauna H. and Jeanette D. sining the Flower Duet by Lakme

Trisha and Robert singing The Papageno-Papagena Duet from The Magic Flute.

And then here's my dad singing the oh so famous "Nessun Dorma" Composed by Giacomo Puccini

There were many more I wished I had recorded but I guess you'll just have to come next time!

2 comments:

Jean said...

What a lot of wonderful talent!!!
Soooo, do you sing too? Just wondering if the talent stayed in the family.
I just barely missed singing in Women's Conference this year... our stake and several others were invited and I was asked to be one of 3 from our ward. But I couldn't be there for 1 practice since we would be out of town in Jackson Hole for the Lotoja! Once in a life time... and I missed it! Darn!
Enjoy your Opera Night!

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

Grant and Abby's sandwichejavascript:void(0)s are hilarious! Do you remember when Bonnie and Jacob made jam and butter sandwiches, and glopped on tons of butter?