Thursday, August 13, 2009

Would someone kindly harpoon me?


I am no longer amused with being pregnant!
When the nurse asked if I had any complaints yesterday I said "Oh I have plenty but you probably don't want to hear them all."
Then I glance in the mirror and see that I left the house with out doing my GREASY GREASY sweaty hair! I wore a black shirt, white pants and brown flip flops too! Not an ounce of make up, bad fashion sense & scary hair in public? Yup I am officially overdone!!
Did I mention while looking like this I ran into one of my friends I haven't seen in a while? I'm sure it was ok though she's due a week behind me and she's seen me plenty of times in high school in need of a good hair washing! Yikes!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Too funny! :)

Unknown said...

you had a ponytail in didn't you? in my opinion they make greasy hair dissapear. And I was so glad to run into you! hope you have that baby soon! I know I feel done.

ba and the boys said...

oh you are almost there! you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Walk walk walk was all I did at this point. I was trying to walk myself into labor. I don't know that it worked, but it was a distraction at least.