~So today I found out what I'm having and before I let you know what that is I must first rant about how annoyed I am with how phsycotic GPS is about AIMS Testing!!!
This morning Zack was excited to go to the ultra sound but then I was told that if he came to school later than 9am he would not be allowed to go in!!!
So, OK, fine... We made him go and told him we'd call the school with the news as soon as we got it. The office lady writes it down and says "but he won't get the message till school is about to get out." Me: "What?? Well, just tell him at lunch.." Her: "We can't do that...bla bla bla". So I say ok and get off the phone with her...
BUT I had an evil plan. *BWAAAA*
I called back 15 minutes later and asked to speak to the cafeteria lady Theresa. I was sent right over to her and explained my situation. She was over joyed and all too happy to tell Zack the news!!! Thank you Lord for people who still have a heart!!
Anyhoo,
You've been very patient... or maybe you just skimmed all of that to get to this part....Either way I'm happy to inform you that...
Around AUG 19th WE Are having a baby.......................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Keep scrolling
.
.
.
.
.
.A Beautiful Healthy Baby GIRL!

9 comments:
Go for AUGUST 20th!!!!!
IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
you're too funny! and dumb school I think I woulda just kept zack home. Congrats on the girl!
Congratulations!! Girls are so fun!
Congrats, Mamacita! So glad Abby will have a sister!
As for the schools -- gotta love 'em. Grand daughter Cati goes to the middle school in Queen Creek that had the explosion today. (Some stoopid kid was playing with pool chemicals.) I'm glad Cati wasn't hurt.
Greatest-Aunt Judy
Congrats! That is so exciting
I'm telling her you posted that picture of her all over the internet!! "tsk tsk" ...she'll be so embarrassed! =)
I'm so excited for you!!
congratulations!
Congratulations! I bet Abby is so excited. Girls are so fun.
we have a b like that in our front office. and being pta pres doesnt help you get anything by her.
good for you!
and congrats on another girl!
Post a Comment