Holy Moses!
Today Zack ran in at 7am to tell me that he saw a mouse in the kitchen.
~NOW~
You may or may not know that I HATE mice!
I HATE HATE HATE them with a purple passion !
I FREAK out when I hear about one in the house!
My Dad's best friend Glen Smith was one of the very first to die of the "Four Corners Disease" also called The Hauntivirus. We believe that he picked it up while clearing out a cave for the boy scouts to stay when they got caught in a nasty snow storm. I really miss Glen, He was so funny and he just loved us kids.
~So~ Let's just say when it comes to mice I don't mess around! All the pans and pots and anything and everything will be thoroughly sanitized or thrown away! Every crack and crevase will be filled with liquid hardening foam.
Because of my insanity my little Abigail is deathly afraid of mice. (the unconfined kind) She doesn't share this fear with Grant though. I caught a video you might want to see proving this...
By the way if you saw a bowl, plate, platter or other such things that belong to you, You have like approximately 2 hours left to pick it up before I go into full on 'chuck it or Goodwill it' mode.
No seriously, Abigail's kindergarten homework was NOT spared today from the garbage because I was in the Zone! All I see is an item standing in between me and my goal of clean.
But don't think I'm a clean freak! The whole family both sides can attest to the crazy home I run. Some people eat a whale one bite at a time, I binge and then let a day go by then binge... you get the cycle... Does this make me a Bulimic Cleaner?
2 comments:
You are soo funny, I was like that with roaches in my pantry, threw everything away and started over after we got the house bombed!
we need an update on the mice. or did they carry you guys off?
Post a Comment