Monday, April 28, 2008

I had a bad day....


So here I am playing with the kittens Karli had a few weeks ago. Pretty soon they will all have new homes so I thought I'd better check them out while I can because all baby animals are cute and these are no exception. They are helping me forget my doctor...
Now comes the part of the blog where I VENT!

Here's how my doctor's appointment went today.


I'm telling my doc (who is my same age...) about the ordeal with my pregnancies and how Abigail came in 2 hours flat, 10 minutes in the delivery room, 9 lb baby, Meconium in the water, yada, yada, yada... Not to mention the Doc who owns the practice comming up into my recovery room and telling me in all his years he'd never seen anyone go that fast...


So I say that's why I was induced early with Grant and I'd like to do that again...


So she says:

"Well, we'll see...., it depends....., maybe you'll go into labor on your own.... yada yada yada"

Was she listening to a word I said?

Hello!!

I don't want a baby on my front room couch!

So "WE'll see" if I don't waltz over to one of the other doctors who listens!!!!"

(She also told me that the 3 moles on my arm that seriously WIPED off like mud was normal...
I don't know about that... but hey at least they're falling off instead of growing more)

Just look how happy these poor tortured kittens made Abigail... there I feel all better know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy makes moles do all sorts of weird things..........are you sure it wasn't mud??? LOL J/K

ba and the boys said...

i remember crying because i wanted parker (boy #1) to be induced and the dr didnt want it. has this dr ever been pregnant? if so, they would know and understand the 'bad day' you are having.
on a good note, abby and that kitty are cute together. (and i dont like cats)

roseanne said...

Oh it was a mole alright, it left a wierd pot-holeish type thing. Just freaky!
I just also wanted to say there are a few other docs at the office
I haven't seen yet and will probably choose the one who delivered Grant. This doc and the "Mother Hen" German doc get a "no" vote from me.
I mean I no this sounds bad but, a doctor needs to listen to me and realize they are not in complete control of my pregnancy, because I am who is ultimately in charge of my health!!

Anonymous said...

Definantly! I took great delight in Pushing even after they told me to stop and wait for the DR. I had told everyone thats the one thing thatI would not do, and so I didn't! (the doc got there for the last two pushes anyway)And hey now you don't have to get them sliced off! its no fun I promise.