Ok Sorry for the grumpy Christmas Eve blog. Christmas Day ROCKED! Zack got his coveted Transformers shooter and Grant the bike and his favorite character "Wy-keen" (Lightning McQueen)
Abigail exclaimed, "I just knew it!" when she opened up her Sing & Dance Pinkie Pie Pony. She loved everything especially her new princess bike. The Princess purse was from Ian and Natalie and it goes everywhere she goes.
Tres got some nice smell goods from me but he really did good as he got me a journey necklace and earrings!! Thank you Tres! I'd post a pict of it but that would mean I'd have to put makeup on and brush my hair so that's not gonna happen.New Years Rocked also as we went down to my neighbor's house and had so much fun. They had food and 2 really nice fire pits. We laughed and talked the night away. The cops were chasing a DUI into our neighborhood with the helicopter and 15 police cars which added a bit of excitement to the whole event. Nice huh! The kids had a blast and I think this is the first New years that the kids made it to midnight, but just barely.
I think I have some big goals this year and one is to be less whiny so here's one last toast to complaining...
Happy New Year 2008, You're gonna be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment