So Mom", says Abigail, "Don't you think we should tell everyone what we've been up to?""Well, Abigail ," I say cleverly, " sit back and enjoy your IHOP pancakes as I review the past few days for you, Ben here already is thinking about all the fun stuff we've done....."
We:

We:
Built Birdhouses
Painted Pumpkins...

Served up ships....
Readied Racers

Designed Dinos

Carved carefully
Formed Phantoms
Bought Bedding
Watched Winners

ALSO:
The website I've gone to every single day this month is: http://www.familyfun.go.com/
Painted Pumpkins...
Served up ships....
Readied Racers
Designed Dinos

Carved carefully
Formed Phantoms
Bought Bedding
Watched Winners
ALSO:
The website I've gone to every single day this month is: http://www.familyfun.go.com/
The 70 spooky crafts is where I go. We have made a spooky craft everyday this month and we've had a blast. I even made up my own. We cut pumpkin shapes out of card board painted them and ran wire up through them and made a wind chime type thing. They are so cute.
1 comment:
ok-you are making all the 'normal' moms look bad! stop being such an overachiever already! seriously, just looking at this makes me need a nap!
xoxo from herriman, utah
beth anne
Post a Comment