Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh so Handy Dandy!!

SOOO... Abigail was trying to tell me this morning that she wanted to watch Handy Manny, a show about a guy who goes around with his tools fixing everything But instead she said she wanted to watch Hannagan Manny....
Then I thought of Dad and busted out laughing...Out of the mouth of babes! So I created a work of art inspired by the joke hope you like it.
Then there is the story of my "Handy"work. I bought my own nail gun used the table saw & then put in the bead board, the baseboards, the chair rail and painted all on my very own.
This would be why I had no help Tres was just a bit busy making this.....But yet I still had time to help my team of artists make masterful puppets so I don't know what took Tres so long.... and here's Zack showing his coach some handy moves..... (kinda fuzzy)

No comments: