Monday, March 12, 2007

I got a new hobbie!

OK,
Sooo, we all know that Zack is 8 now so he's a cub scout. His leader put her house up for sale the week he was baptized. No joke. (We can't imagine why....) So the bishopric thought long and hard about who to fill the calling. They said they were going to ask this really good looking put together gal , but were turned down. Then they asked this really awesome spiritual guru woman and they were turned down again. Weird huh? They finally decided to ask a really talented lady. When they asked me the third time I couldn't turn them down!
All really old lame jokes aside...
I'm excited be the wolf den leader! Especially because I am (so far) 19lbs lighter than I used to be. I fully intend to load up Zack with enough beads, patches, pins and belt loops that he can barely walk!!! J/k Tee-race as I call him is already scouting around (Probably for a new wife) as the Teachers Quorum Adviser/Junior Varsity leader. We might paint our house blue and gold. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROSEANNE!!!!! I LOVE JUST LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE PLACE. IT HAS TO BE LIKE THE BEST BLOG IN THE WORLD OR SOMETHING!!!! AND WHEN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT CUB SCOUT ZACK, I JUST DIED, AND WHEN YOU PUT THAT FLATTERING PICTURE OF ME AND MY FRIENDS, THAT WAS JUST ICING ON THE BLOGGER CAKE HONEY!!!!

-JACOB DARLING