Saturday, April 15, 2006

Picts for the Picking

Easter Fun!We had some Easter fun today! First Abby tries on and loves the dress up items FedExed from Aunt Sage.
Then we invited my family and neighborhood kids over for the festivities! I had 3 big baskets filled with tons of eggs. Jacob (my bro.) hid them very carefully and then they went to town. The little ones got a minute head start. And YES, as is Colvin tradition 3-4 eggs were "duds" filled with nothin' but grass (the celophane kind, you wierdo...)


Afterwards there was a fun waterballoon war where zack had me draw a target on his tummy (not such a bright move). But there was plenty of pelting to go around. Here is a photo of abby and her best friend Jasime handing out the goods.
Then after that they went swimming next door, then after that they decorated easter eggs, then after than they jumped on the tramp with the sprinklers on aand then they finally came in for an easter cookie made by neighbor Shayda ( they were nummy)! What a day!


Here is a photo of Zack at his first grade show. They told him to dress up as what ever he wants so he wanted to be a rodeo clown. He looks a bit down because this was take 12. The camera was having issues.

Here is a picture of Holly and her cute lil' belly! Awe It's so cute! Craig (I think) is checking if its ready to hatch but, I don't think it works that way. Either way he probably is too deaf to hear anything any ways! (sorry Dad, couldn't pass up the obvious joke!)

Here is a pict of Grant after he was loaded up with sunscreen. He had to have it on his head because it's not hairy enough to block the rays so he gets to look like Einstein! He's not naked he has a baby speedo on! !!
Notice abby in the background loving her dog a little too much, even though she drives him nuts he always comes back to her to play with. I think he likes it or something. Maybe he's just cold after I shaved all his hair off. Shayda asked me to shave her doggie Jessy too. They look like they shrunk in the wash!

(eat sun you out of az people! the weather is perfect!!!!! Just warm enough to swim just breazy enough to bask!!!! I know, I know, just give it a moth and we'll call all you non-AZers up wanting to leave the state as well.)

Now, If you are still reading here is the best photo ever, Abby has decided that vasaline is really hair gel in disguise. What will take this stuff out!??! I've tried soap of every kind, and even orange pumice degreaser. It almost looks better today. Seriously who does this remind you of, oh yeah, TRES! The apple sadly never fell far from the Tree!

Oh well,

Makes for good conversation starters at Zack's t-ball game. He is the oldest on the team but he has really helped Ben to enjoy the sport. I think Ben doesn't like to do things like this but because Zack is here with him he knows somebody and I think it has helped alot! As ben finally passed home plate the first time he said "I love this game!"

Zack is just happy doing anything. He's a good little guy. He would run the bases and tell Ben "Now say, first base" No one told him to do this he just did it on his own.

Her is my 3 Amigops.

Zacks calls them the amigops from a funny episode of Jimmy Neutron (where carl makes name tags but makes the apparent spelling error.)

the 4th amigop is just Mr. Corny probably wishing Abigail's love was a little less!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: