Monday, July 16, 2012

The 4th, fun and some projects!!

We had a blast this 4th of July!
Got to hear my dad sing "Bring him home" at a catholic church in Gilbert for the celebration of the fourth with music community event

We went swimming at mom n dads then went home for fireworks!

there goes Shelby the flying dog!





Jacob bought the big firework... $30 but totally worth it!!

Here it goes.... for the better part of 5 minutes!!

Now on to the real excitement.... home improvement projects!!!

Painting 20 ft super walls = sweat and minimal fun...

But someone always brightens things up.... Kaden and Melody had some fun with the camera but caught the cutest picts!


And I'm still painting.....
had to make sure I wrote my kiddos names on the wall, it's my "thing" to do that when I paint.

Nearly done!! Looks great!



Painted this room with the help of a friend! I love the color!



and now
 the Pièce de résistance

 We did this in the loft! Games, toys, tv, & shelves. These kids better appreciate it!! Tres worked hard on these shelves, I think he did a great job!! What a guy!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Looks like you've been having more of that Service Family Fun. We are having a good summer here with lots of sunshine and visits to the beach.

Trisha Wright said...

look great! Hey, you need to Skype me sometime! :)