Big Z was awarded MVP for his Jr high basketball team!! Wow!
What an honor!
anyhoo, Our kids are out for the summer and gearing up for learning and swimming and some vacation time coming up! So we did what any swimming-far-too-much family would do...We bought an underwater camera!It's a 10 mega pixel Nikon Cool Pix camera/video waterproof and shock proof (up to 9.5 feet deep.) We have so far about a 1-10 ratio of a super clear picture but even the semi-fuzzy ones aren't so bad here's a few picts so you can see what to expect for your $100 camera off the wal-mart shelf:
What is FAR more impressive is the video and the simple editing software!!
Check out our memorial day dives!
I am reminded all the time how lucky we are to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives, everything good that has ever come to us we owe to living it's principals and trying our best to be happy loving people. I have thought many times about if being a "mormon" (member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) was something I was just born into. I am thankful to say No. I know for myself that this is truth. I am a truth seeker. I believe in something so very hard to believe for others. I believe a 14 yr old boy saw the face of God the Father and His son Jesus Christ while in prayer. His family believed him, I believe him and he sealed this account with a life of grotesque persecution and finally mayrterdom. I believe he was a prophet of God.
By living the principals of the church, my life has been blessed!
Did I say my life was perfect, or that I was perfect? huh.. NO of coarse not!
Did I say my life was better than yours? NOPE!
-->But I know that my normal/funny/crazy/busy life of happiness is a testament that an "LDS" life can be a very very good life!! ;-) ps. no one guilts me or pushes me into sharing my beliefs!
If you are curious about our beliefs call or email me! Don't forget visit: http://mormon.org/faith/?gclid=CPuqwI_drbACFcYBRQoddCdtSQ
3 comments:
cool camera! I like the diving video too!
Post a Comment