Our Valentine's Celebration was big this year!
I also sent the kids on a treasure hunt... they had to find a special heart just for them without touching the hearts. They were placed in ways you could see the back, through the stair raillings, on a microwave window or in our actual windows.
It was soo much fun! Then we had a daddy daughter dance at our school!! Of coarse I had to help!! I'm not on the board but I still help out when needed. Look at what can be done with just a stapler and 4 table cloths.... fun right?!!
Here's my sweet A with her friend K!
Add a few balloons and whalla a super fun photo background...
add a DJ and the ChaCha slide and it gets even more fun!!! This isn't even HALF of how many people filed in the door this night!! It was PACKED!!
Daddy bought her and I a rose and after working in the photo area moving the line along for an hour I got to leave and go to the Olive Garden!! AWESOME!! Best part of not being on the board is missing the clean up, oh darn... lol!!! I really do miss the fun ladies tho!!
What a wonderful holiday we celebrated!! The most important emotion missing in the world...We could all take a big dose of dishing up LOVE for others!!
1 comment:
Is it just me, or does Abby look like you can almost see her grown up face?...wait, does that make sense?..do you know what I mean, Roseanne?
Post a Comment