Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Can I just say BUSY has nothing on me!

Wow it sure has been an eventful few months... you have NO Idea!!
Being the PTO president and the 1st councilor in primary, coaching soccer and being a mom of 5 is like being Atlas holding the world up on your shoulders. I have learned so much about my self and consider it as a crash 100 credit hour course in life lessons. (You have no idea!!) Here's a few pictures of events that I planned and/or was a part of and such, no particular order:
Ward Trunk or Treat:
 S Family mini thanksgiving:

 Abby and grant's eye appointment,
Grant REALLY needed glassed we found out!
 Abby rocking the AYSO soccer fields!
 School Fall Festival:
 Halloween:
 Jazzy's  b-day!!
 End of the year soccer party:
 Thanksgiving:



 The activity girls made this for me soo cute!!
 Tres's booth at Athlos:
 Ashley and Ben'd b-day!
 Real pearls from Hawaii, her mom opened the clam they came in too!! WOW!!
Fun fun fun, now on to DECEMBER!!!

No comments: