We had a great time! We were only up there from Thursday night to Monday morning but packed a lot in that short time. We came up to help my sister and her hubby move back down to AZ.
Here we are at the SLAB... a pizza joint, try the pulled pork pizza next time your in town!!
Then we went over to the taxidermy museum..... Lets see some endangered species, that are already dead!! Nice!! Sarcasm aside we thought it was brilliant! All the animals and no tiny enclosers all in doors and up close enough to touch! I guess I just hope they all died of natural causes...
If you could only understand how massive this Kodiak was.... look at the camera angle... I was standing up when this shot was taken!!
All made of butterflies even the antenna....
Zack being hunted by a mountain lion!
M liked the coyote!
a black Muscovy duck?? I've only ever seen them white!
Look at the crazy colors!
Look at the mooosen!! Much many moosen!
an actual Liger! They are born sterile... half lion half tiger.
Rhino!! amazing horn!
The hippo was soo freaky and scary!!
What the heck is a spring hare?? almost 2 feet tall from South Africa.... and you thought you had squirrel problems!
Grizzly and all kinds of bears!
This was the one that actually freaked me out the most... the Jaguar!!
ok fine this was also freaking me out a deer with fangs!!! NO JOKE! I've seen a muntjac before but this fang is HUGE!
Okay so this was just freaky too... it was soooo tiny!! Like a chihuahua!! But the nose is all giraffe like! I believe it was called Günther's Dik-dik.






















No comments:
Post a Comment