Hey Z...maybe not... hasn't he ever heard let sleeping dogs (and babies) lie? Goofball!

Ben-10 (as I call him, after the cartoon) finally turned 10!

We played all sorts of fun games like flag football... it's fun trying to make it work when a load of 10/11 yr
olds try to get you to call "unfair play" on just about every single play....hello kids this is FLAG, let just play!

And YES!!! Soccer is officially over!! I'm so excited for it before it starts and when it's over the "marginal utility" has rode the rainbow parabola back down to zero creating excitement that it's over! (ah Advanced Placement High School Economics... you are still with me after all!)
Uhm...the wind was windy...and yeah,
ok fine, bad hair day TOTALLY! But
at least the cookie monster was fed. You won't like him when he's hungry! j/k -

Abby's last game was facing off her old team and her
BFF!! But we won. We had mixed feelings about it winning...but mostly we won...and of coarse let's not forget, we won!

The end the season parties... I was team mom for the boys teams and BOY was I busy!

I got a great idea from my friend
Shayda to make the coaches a
Christmas ornament. I used the 4 for $2
hackysacks from
wall mart to create these fun little ornaments. I just wrapped the wire around the tags and wrote on them. It took like 1 minute to make but everyone loved them and for only 50 cents...this is what we as frugal moms call a "Score, Score"
scenario.

Also, I chopped up all the banners and everyone took home
their name and mascot as a
souvenir...which they also loved!

Z is getting so old!

So is my Abs!

And now on to Holidays, Weddings, Basketball and more parties...
OYIE!
There is no rest for those brave souls who call themselves
mother of 5!
1 comment:
You rock!
Post a Comment