Tuesday, October 05, 2010

What haven't I been up to lately....

I haven't been LAZY...that's for sure!
LIKE:
teaching kids how to work french braiding hair how to use a fork how to make the dinner for the fork (aka: the meatloaf man!) and yes that's how much meatloaf a family of 7 can eat in one night! teaching kids to play nice (no kicking people in the nards please)

Guess who is the new Sports Booster President for Legacy??? You'd never guess... Also, i'm in the lead for the Biggest looser contest... 27lbs GONE so far! Yeah baby! I had 1 hour whilst the 2 little one napped and it was raining so I decided to draw these with a pencil. This was the best one I thought, but you be the judge!
Kaden: Abby: Grant: Melody looks like she came from Peru but I still liked it. And then the Z-man: And speaking of the Z-man, look 14 lbs Gone and looking good. 2 girls in his class asked him if he would come to their volleyball game tonight...wonder why?
And the quick pict showing the PURE HEAT of enduring 3 hours of soccer every Saturday... I'm not sure if I could look any more sweaty!

What is there left to do but to go raid mom n dad Service's pool??!Which believe it or not is still work because babies only want MAMA!
Look at her face, she will tell you what's up!2 hours later it looked like this:....Just thought I'd throw this out here...But did you ever see the film "Never Ending Story"? I did when I was kid and so when I saw the "Nothing" rolling in...we just had to go home and watch that movie again!


Dust storms out here are fierce!!

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Fun as usual! Awesome drawings!

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

those are really good portraits!

Aunt Jean said...

The drawings are wonderful! You did those in an hour? WoW! I do have to agree about the last one though... cutie pie eyes are just a bit almond shaped there. Our youngest daughter's FIL makes money doing charactatures of people at different places...(i.e. family reunions etc...) I mean, really your not doing anything right?
Your looking swelt! Way to go! Sooo, what are you doing? Aunt Tammy has lost a bunch of weight too, and she looks really good. Guess I need to get back onto the band wagon!

Jean said...

I had to go back and look at the cute little French braid again...
I have to laugh at myself... I took a look and all I could see was the braid and this thick neck that was too long for a body??? Since I couldn't see a neck it really thru me off.... focus took place and I figured it out! Lol...

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing artist Roseane! I never knew that about you before. Also, Grant is looking very handsome! I am so proud of you for helping him avoid a lifetime of struggle, as waiting til you are an adult makes it infinitely harder. Too few parents are willing to do the work of helping their kids stay healthy.