Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Sports Fans!!

Well elections for Student Body president is over and running against 4 other people for the spot was some fearce competion, Sadly Zack won unanimously in his own classroom but came in 2nd over the entire school. The winner was very smart and had two friends hold up cheer signs whenever he finished a sentence, smart kid!Go Z, GO!! He just got put up on the line, he was soo happy! Remember he's only a 6th grader playing JR HIGH kids!
I for one was kind of relieved, I wasn't sure how many more extra curricular activities my mommy self could handle!! I just started baby sitting 12 hours a week on top of everything for Kristina's 2 youngest. Busy Busy Busy! One soccer mom asked me "Are you a glutton for punishment?" The answer, "That's an Affirmative!"




Sooo cute!

1 comment:

ba and the boys said...

i agree-you are nuts! after reading your posts i always take a nap!