Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yesterday was a Crazy day!



You've heard of "ants on a log" well get ready for Abigail's

"Yellow boxes on a log"!

She invented this as an after school snack a few days ago...Pineapples on peanut butter on celery.


I tried it and it was surprisingly good. (normally you use raisins) Grant had to one up this: He called his: Sponge Bob on a Log!... and guess what? Grant has been losing weight! At the last doc appointment she asked that he not be given anymore than one snack a day and eat healthier ...no getting second or third helpings...it's working!Just look at this picture from yesterday: We were at Abby's first soccer practice...it was thunder and lightning then clear...weird day!
Taking picts is a love for me...but yesterday provided a wealth of favs:

Cool! Right?!!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cool pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for healthy kids! I worry all the time about how I will keep Radek healthy with the modern lifestyle...it requires so much more thought than it used to!

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

cool weather pictures!! Wow, Grant looks good! We miss a lot living on the other side of town!