Sunday, August 01, 2010

Has it been that long?

Wow...13 years ago today...Tres and I met.We were crazy in love...I was 18 he was 20.We dated for 7 months...Then got hitched in March...And we've stuck together ever since...thick and thin, sickness and health, ugly fights and perfect bliss... He is everything to me. He is always there for me. He kisses me goodnight, and everyday before he goes to work. He cracks me up, he frustrates me, he cheers me up, he drives me nuts, he has my respect, and I believe in him.
WE ARE STILL CRAZY IN LOVE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Totally awesome! :)

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

cute! glad you're so in love! Not a lot of people can say those wonderful things about their spouses after so long! (i can! )

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

wahoo! Where did you find those wedding reception pictures? did you find that one where I look absolutely creepy and resemble Mr. Burns from the Simpsons?

Michelle said...

Wow! Young love. Totally cool!

Mrs Remodel said...

You are two of my favourite people (especially you). May you have many more happy years together.

Jean said...

Congratulations!!!
That is quite an accomplishment!
And the nice thing is... your kids can say... "my mommy and daddy love each other and are still married!"
Believe me, that; is an accomplishment and a comfort!