This picture is more than just a picture for me.
It's an icon of hope for the future...and a memory for my inner self, just happy as I can be.
It's an icon of hope for the future...and a memory for my inner self, just happy as I can be.--->It's all 5 of my kids having a camp out that they decided to do. I know you probably don't understand why I will always treasure this picture, it's just this is my dream, my vision and goal (just one of them mind you)- that they would all love each other and want to be around each other.
I fought so much with my siblings growing up and now I love them so much I feel sad we weren't closer as kids. I really hoped that my kids could realize now how much they can be an asset to each other and how much they stand to benefit from family friendship...bc just because you are family certainly does not guarantee you as a friend, (esp. now days.)
It is my prayer and highest hope that they will always be close. I try at every corner to help them serve each other (an essential ingredient to friendship...as long as it isn't forced upon you.)
and I always try to tell them at every fight how my cousin Josh died at age 14 in a car accident and how my grandparents died in a fire to save their children.
and I always try to tell them at every fight how my cousin Josh died at age 14 in a car accident and how my grandparents died in a fire to save their children.
"What if tomorrow came and your sibling was no longer there?"
They are normally able to stop and think and even hug (most of the time.)
I'm not an idealist nor a fear-motivator I just want them to have no regrets as much as possible and enjoy life with each other now, creating happy memories...like tonight!
I am so grateful for these wonderful kids!!
4 comments:
this is so true! and great picture! your kids are undeniably loving, caring and all around great kids!
what happened to Grant's nose??
We have a blogspot now.....kind of I need you to come and professionalize it. DAD
That is so nice! Radek was sitting in my lap while I was reading and he saw a Kaden in your family pic at the top. He refused to believe me when I told him that it was NOT himself. LOL!!!!!!! He kept saying, "that is me! That is a kid, named Radek. Hey, what I am doing there? Hey, mom, that's Radek!" I am still giggling over it.
Post a Comment