Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaden!

Well, at the risk of not knowing what tomorrow brings (on how I'm feeling) my family stepped up and we put together a little last minute b-day FHE for Kaden.
Ahhh, we loved having my dad's portable cooler blowing cool air on us! (omgosh just look at Z! He is getting so old!)
Kaden tries to hold up 2 fingers to show his age but that darn pinkie keeps poping up.Silly, silly, sillyness...totally my family!My dad helping grill the food!


Here's Kado-potatoe (as he gets called lately) eating his b-day cupcake...
Melopie conked out on Ashley, how cute!Trisha was kind enough to let us borrow her house even though she would be there till an hour after we started. It all turned out because we were slow with the food cooking so she showed up right in time! As I'm sitting here blogging Kaden is sitting next to me yelling out all the names of the people in the pictures. As we get down to the last one he turns to me and says, "Where's Jurant?"...so I uploaded Grant's pict and Kaden approved! My head started getting really angry and so we went home. I was just SUPER thankful that everyone was willing to do this for us because it's been so hard with the daily fatigue and headaches to get very much done.
Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you never cease to amaze me. what a really cute bunch of kids! and 2 yrs old is my favorite age for the kids. hoorah for awesome family, and happy birthday Kaden

Anonymous said...

Kaden is so adorable and big! I hope you are feeling awesome lately! Well, at least better right?

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

:D that was an awesome day! AND WUAHAHA i got away with having no pics of me! im awesome!