I am sooo thankful we are out of the hospital but we are not actually home. We are staying at Holly's house for a while bc even though this time she was confirmed with viral pneumonia it may have been compounded by mold or something at my house so this is just to be safe.
our roof has been leaking from the rain and we are fast approaching our close on our new home, round March 15th or so.
Melody is on 4 types of meds each numerous times of the day none of them the same!!! It's tons of work but I see her improving so I am doing it! Her rash is almost 100% gone and she seems to be doing much better. Thanks so much for all the love and support!!
![]() |
| Mercy Gilbert |
I feel like I haven't been to church in a billion years!! ...oh wait I haven't!!
Anywaays, I handed out a few girl scout cookie orders today with Abigail just to feel normal for just a second. Yup that's me a certifiable nut job!
Anyhoo, Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us we are so thankful to be so blessed!
PS. Mercy Gilbert is GREAT!! I just loved my Ped doc. Bannerjee!! She was Great!!

2 comments:
Sounds like Holly is running a half=way house.
Don's mom's internist is also Dr. Bannerje, which made us wonder if she's in her 2nd childhood and needing a pediatrician. Don did a web search and there's more than one Bannerje in the area, but how strange that both Melody and Myrna would be treated by a doctor with the same unusual name.
Good to hear things are getting better!
Post a Comment