Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Melody isback in the hospital,she has Reactive Airway Disease. We've been here since monday, no word on when we go home. Also we bought a new house.

5 comments:

roseanne said...

That was a pretty long title don't ya think! Well its because we are at a diffrent hospital so there is no mouse to scroll just this keyboard. Melody is not doing so good. In order to leave she must; 1. have no deep suctions for 24 hours. 2.feed regularly or be above 50% normal. 3.Be off of oxygen for 24 hours.
So she has failed all 3. She is on inhaled steroids, albuterol, oral steroids, heavy duty antibiotics, IV fluids, motirn/tylenol and on and off oxygen. She was given another blessing today by daddy and gpa service. She just broke out in a nasty rash across her face. Poor thing! The doc told me to strap in for another 3-5 days. By then they can decide if she will go to the ICU orhome. Reactive Airway Disease is basically just Athsma for babies. They can grow out of it.

Jaclyn said...

I hope she grows out of it soon! Praying for you guys! Congratulations on the house!

Nikki said...

Best wishes for you and your family! please let me know if I can help. We love you and are praying for you.

Taylor Family said...

Wow Roseanne! I can't believe that your baby is back in the hospital again! I wish there was something we could do for you. Please let me know if we can do anything. I'm living in Mesa at my parents' home. We'll be praying for little Melody. Congrats on the new house!

roseanne said...

Thanks for all the prayers everyone. I really have felt them bolstering me up.