Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun, Family & Friends!

So we have been doing some fun kid videos. Trisha and I did many of them as kids and we just look back and laugh at things like, "Touch of Garbage, (cologne) for classier bums, like us!" and here's what we got so far...I like to publish them here so that they are saved somewhere off my hard drive in case it ever crashes...so for your viewing pleasure here is my kids and Abby's BFF being super silly!

WE call this clip "Mean Nurse Lady!".


This one is called, "The Super Unicorn Girls Save the Day". Zack totally has the giggles but finally this take (like #5) he actually got through!

Notice the extra in the background making phone calls on Daddy's cell.

This one is called, "What!! I'm Pregnant??".

This one is the sequel, "Baby Born". Hey! I don't remember any Ta das or clapping when my babies were born! No fair!

This one is called, "Cheer for Us!". Don't forget to do the crazy dance! (Sorry it's so dark.)

And now let's hear a quick word from our friendly neighborhood "Pet Vet." Just try and tell me that Grant was not hilarious! Sorry we had to end it quickly, my battery was dieing!

This vid is part one in the Super Hero Girls saga:

And here's Part 2!!

Hope you enjoyed watching!!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

So funny!!! :)