Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can you feel the love?

{HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY!}


AS OF TODAY--> I have been married 11 years and 11 months!! Woot! Woot!



My Valentine's present from Tres, a new entertainment center for under the flat screen.





Here is a hilarious card from Jacob. It says thanks for all the advice..make sure you ...do this ...do that..I think! And thanks for not disowning me when it turned out I had lice. *referring to my 16th b-day party...I had to call all my friends who came to check their heads for lice because Jacob was teaming with them!!* The kids got candy and cards from my parents too!



Then we got this...
It was left on the bench by a secret someone!!



Well, I know this month has been alot about Melody, I mean just look at that cute face. (She did have a jacket on but got too hot in case you were worried.)

While I was in the hospital w/ Melody Trisha and Robert brought me 2 giant chocolate covered strawberries w/ heart sprinkles!!!

But there was lots of love going outside our drama...like Zack's b-day!



With Abby having pizza on her face & a tooth half in and a tooth half falling out she looks very much the authentic pirate! yea that's my husband but....




yea that's my kid but...







Zack's feeling the love from my eBay win!!



Did pirates have jam blasters?




You know your a good loving parent when your child has the basic essentials ...ie: Oreo, diaper, socks n shoes, infectious smile.




I'm feeling the love when Grace Ann brought us this meat loaf dinner! It was fabulous!


AND when the Christensen's brought this mondo mega dinner! The pulled pork was divine!



How about when Trisha brought me this dove heart?? OH YES I'm feeling the LOVE!!!!!



Grandma Service brought the kids these, filled with chocolate kisses and candy.




I made these for the teachers (long before Melody was sick mind you.)



Then there was the Daddy Daughter dance at the school!!! How cute was that!!? Here's the picture from it!





Hope you had a happy, wonderful Valentine's day!!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

It's good to have all that love!!!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

HOLY CRAP! im coming to your house for chocolate! and I need to talk to trish an robert! i want some chocolate strawberries!

and HOWWWWWWWWWWWW cute tres and Abby at the dance! AWE!!! TEAR*

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

I really like that picture of Tres and Abby. It is so cute!