Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cheering up!

We've been watching this one like a hawk, catering to her every cry and need forcing her to drink more liquids...and it's paying off for her. She looks so much better but still it's touch and go. I dressed her up today for no good reason. I just wanted too. Here's a vid of what she sounded like Tuesday, this is AFTER getting out of the hospital. The docs said "if you hadn't just been released we'd send you there right now, so watch her really good and don't hesitate to go back in."

Now you can see what I am talking about, but even this is much better than when I went in...poor thing!

2 comments:

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

freak me out! Thats what Brady sounds like all the time! AHHHH!

Jean said...

Hopefully she won't be sounding like that again... hang in there!
Get that dryer fixed! Either that or get a clothesline!