Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cute Vids

SOCCER IS OVER!! Here's 2 vids that should have been one but I stopped the vid for a sec so there 2 now.

This first one shows her keeping up with the boys and she's so close to her goal.

Then there is a 5 sec pause and then heres the vid of her as she boots in the goal from the middle of the field.

Then there's this super cute vid illustrating the hot weather!!!! but FINALLY it's cool! Here's Kaden a few warm days ago playing as we hosed off the driveway in the 90+ degree weather!! We are happy to say bye bye to that!! Even if Kaden is cute!

Then Grant decided to take his own vid of Kaden. I didn't know about it till I was downloading today! That kid is so silly!

1 comment:

Bonnie Shumway said...

I love these videos; you're kids are wonderful !
Love Bonnie