Thursday, October 15, 2009

C is for Crafty, Cute, Chicks with Cash!

Well, I've been up to my old tricks...because it just isn't Halloween with out a few crafts. Here's a pumpkin Abby and I painted.Zack's dude Kaden's MasterpieceGrant's pumpkin with help from mommy on the pale green pants with no one inside them. (one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books ever.) Ben's pumpkin is supposed to be a clone trooper. I think it is soo neat like abstract art.Then Jazz and Abs had a sewing class where we made aprons. They used the sewing machine all on their own! I was so happy how far they have come. Besides I owed them after spending time with the big girls B and K making skirts.And now for "the cuteness". The cuteness's hair is growing! This picture is right after a bath and look a bit fuller than her hair really is but the length doesn't lie!! Maybe we should rename her "the hair"!And as for chicks... Trisha just got some Buff Orphingtons so we had to go see... who can turn down a chance to hold a soft little baby chick?
And here's the most adorable thing ever...apparently my efforts have not gone unnoticed by Abby and she thinks $5 ought to cover my labor as a mom. She also asked if she could use monopoly money at a store. I explained that if we could do this than everyone would do this and soon money would be worthless. She asks "So I can use it then?"
Oye! Kids! Well, it's my own fault for not being direct and saying No!
(But ya know the federal reserve may want to study this situation...*insert a small yet sad chuckle here*)

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Love the pumpkins! Very cute!

ba and the boys said...

id much rather paint that gut pumpkins!