Saturday, September 12, 2009

Zackary the HERO!



So I don't really get to blog much about my wonderful Zack mostly because he isn't changing radically everyday like the little ones are. Today he was the soccer champ hero. Our team was down by 2 but in the 3rd quarter we scored one goal. The clock waws ticking with 2 minutes left and Zack sees an imposible 8 inch gap between to kids and goes for it... and GOAAAAAAAAAL! The wistle blows and we tie insead of lose!! (fyi, U12 doesn't do tie breakers.)Hear are some fun shots from my camera...but Tres was taking the picts so they are not exactly the best light angles. However he took the best series of pictures showing off all Zack's great moments.
I call this pict: "The Deadly Defender." You've got to zoom in on this one to see a nasty take over.


This pict I call: "I see you have a ball...""Here, let me help you with that.""We are gonna go this way now.""See ya, thanks for the ball!"

"I call this game Passing the ball right between your legs""Then I takes it.""I dare you to find away around my mongo hands."
Great Job Zack we are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Way to go Zack!

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

that was cool, except we couldn't click on any of the pictures to enlarge them..dang.