My sister Trisha found my long lost b-day present.
I got a large bag of baby girl clothes from Sis. Jensen
They were so cute, and name brand too! Look at this get up from Gymboree!
Then let's not forget it was Gabrielle's 15th b-day! Yeah! One step closer to driving a car!
THEN ---> It all went INSANE! Our garbage disposal totally bit the big one and soaked the cabienent and floor with yucky sick water. Then the lint catcher in the dryer broke in half!
THEN- Shannon and I had Webelos cub scout this night and planned a big bike ride/ car wash for the handyman pin. BUT-->
BOTH OUR HUSBANDS DIDN'T COME HOME FROM WORK! She has 5 kids, I have 5 kids, plus we have 4 cub scouts...
BOTH OUR HUSBANDS DIDN'T COME HOME FROM WORK! She has 5 kids, I have 5 kids, plus we have 4 cub scouts... 

1 comment:
Don't you just love those crazy days... :)
Post a Comment