Friday, September 04, 2009

My latest half awake moments

So normally I have this blog thing all organized but not today. I'm soooooo tired and I'm not getting much sleep but I can't stop my habit of continual blogging so here is a picture or 2 of moments from the last week.
Here's a great shot of what happens to melody's hair after a bath... Zack and Abby are back in soccer... Abby is obviously the MOST aggressive and the game Sharks and Minnow is getting to be not so fun for the rest of the kids on her co-ed team this year. As for Zack, as usual Zack is a great defender. No body wants to face off with him when they see him barreling down the field towards them.

Grant is my little helper, he's getting better about it everyday! Thank heavens!

Kaden got a "new" church outfit. It was once Grant's and I didn't even know I had saved it till we were cleaning out the garage this last weekend. He looks so cute. At his 12 month appointment he was in the 25% for height and 25% for weight (21 lbs) but 90% for his head. He's like a Weeble! Too funny!



Check out Abby's new dress...
Here's the pict from Melody's First day of Church...


Check out my fro! Her hair just keeps growing!



Kaden LOVES the swing... It always puts him to sleep.




Check out the blanket I put together a few years ago from a star patch work I got as extra scrap material from Diane. I had made it to give to other people but then I had a girl... yea!


Anyhoo, I'm excited to hear that Bonnie is going to start updating her blog so be sure and check that out!
...As for me I've got to make my sleepy mummy move over towards the Tylenol....see ya...

5 comments:

SHERI said...

Hi Roseanne
Hey- what team is Abby on? I signed Kate up and she is on a totally different team. Who is her coach? We have to practice at gilbert/warner. I thought we would have been put on the same team since we live so close.

Everyday Moments said...

Your baby is just adorable. I love her hair!

Tell Bonnie hello from me and congratulations to her, too.

Jaclyn said...

Cute pictures! I love the quilt!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

oh my heck, melody is TRES' CLONE!!!!

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

So cute!
the first picture of Melody reminds me of Abby.