Saturday, August 22, 2009

IT's official!

I can FINALLY announce to the world and shout from the roof tops that my sister Bonnie and her best friend, Quinn, are ENGAGED to be married!
They have known each other since High school and were just friends.
Both went on missions and came back home to find a friendship had become so much more!
I was happy to help with the proposal. I was taking them out for the engagement photos and Bonnie was told that her ring wouldn't be in till she was in Utah. I asked if they wouldn't mind posing with an old ring box of mine.
...But it wasn't old and it wasn't mine!Bonnie was SO ECSTATIC! She said "YES!" She had been fooled which is hard to do to someone as suspecting as Bonnie! She was on cloud nine!I am so happy for them both and glad I caught a pict or 2 of this wonderful memory and such a special place! Even though it was hot and SUPER humid they were so cute!
We are so happy for them both!

So far the plan is a wedding in December.
PS. The ring is freaking beautiful and YES that's a real diamond!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

How exciting for Bonnie! Tell her I say congratulations! And that I love her dress!

Unknown said...

Awe congrats to Bonnie!