Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy B-day Kaden!

Here's his cake and the birthday boy!I had to hold on to his hand while we sang. He looked kinda scared! Lets see from Kaden's view...we ligh a fire, turn off lights and gather round then chant a song in the dark while stareing at him....hmmm....I think that would scare me too! This part is so funny...Kaden didn't want to get his hands dirty so he bent down and ate it with just his face!




Then we open presents!


Thank you to all who came!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday! I like the cake!

Anonymous said...

I love the face in the cake. that sounds like something Radek would do. He used to like to play with trucks in the sand, but didn't want to get sand on him so he would go to great lengths to keep himself out of the sandbox and the truck in it.