This should have been my first clue... my day was about to get really scary....
Picture this: (photos thx to Bonnie's cell phone)
First of all I went to Wal-mart for groceries and had a large lady come running at me screaming and waving because she thought Kaden was "trying" to stand up in the cart that was 2 inches from me. As I turn around and sit him back down I say "wow that was weird!" (I meant Kaden doing what he did even though his seat belt was still on and it was only starting to get on one knee). But I think she took that statement wrong like I was saying she was weird. As she was waving air to herself and clutching her chest she is loudly talking to her friend about how she can't believe what just happened. She went on and on and on and kind of started following me! I finally look over at her a get a dirty look. Yikes! Time to leave!
Only to come home to clean the whole house from stem to stern and sweat like a piggy as I move a huge heavy glass table and piano with Zacks help for reasons that will soon be told here...

Meanwhile... a very nice friend of Tres' asked him out to lunch... which turned into that guy and his friend AND 2 hours of a pyramid scheme with NO lunch... He told him that he was NOT interested and had to get back to work...
I had nearly ran out of gas (meaning I was at home but stranded) so Tres ran to my rescue...
I really needed it because I had offered a lady in our ward a ride to her appointments. Then I'm a bit late because Abigail stepped on some glass and Grant pulled all his clothes off that I had just put on....KIDS!
Then as Tres is trying to get back to work the car in front of him gets hit and does a gainer in midair!!
Tres and another guy run over and call 911 and eventually pull out a lady and her 10-ish year old son out of the wreck themselves. They were not wearing their seat belts and had just gone to the grocery store...The guy who hit them took off!! But he did leave his bumper behind so I'm thinking they will catch him... just a hunch...
Tres sustains few cuts himself by the glass on his arms in helping the mom and boy walk away from this!! WOW!!!!~!!!BUT THEN
I come home to find that the outlet by Tres' side of our bed is smoldering on fire!!! Zack was the one who discovered it actually and he smartly unplugged the fan quickly through the smoke. Tres dashes home and scrambles to get it back into a "safe non-burning down" home because...
We are hosting a big birthday party bash for Sarah at our wreched plastic smelling abode!!! I was sad because I wanted to take a quick shower & change my clothes before I had to go to cub scouts and there is NO power!! (Don't tell me about showering in the dark... the smoke was burning my lungs and I'm clumsy enough!!)
AND
Tres was supposed to come and teach a part of my cub scout lesson at the same time but the house being in ship shape order kinda took the life out of that idea!!!But my wonderful Tres aired out the house and tried his best to deodorize things so the party was on!
Happy birthday Sarah!! We hope you had a better day that we did!!!
I regret that I did not get a picture of Tres break dancing and spinning on the floor because I was laughing to hard and nearly peed. Then I nearly cried as he gave in and danced with my younger sister Gab. What a sweet hubby!
Ps. A big thank you goes out to Shannon H. for offering her home to us to sleep if the bedroom didn't air out like we'd hoped! It's nice to know that even when times are hard there are still friends that care about you!!
WHAT A DAY
HUH!!?
My tombstone will read:
She Never Had a Dull Moment!!!!
6 comments:
Holy Frick! And I thought my day was bad. Thanks for humbling me. :)
well it can only get better...
and at first i thought you said that your hubby was in that accident! so glad he wasnt!
After hving a day like that you should get a really good day, right? :)
that is the crziest day EVER, might I add your gaurdian angels are never bored. you deserve a spa day.
Yes that day was totally crazy indeed. Tres is still evil though!
jk =D
~gab
That was awesome. Thanks for starting it out with me.
Now no one will ever call me back :)
Post a Comment