Today was the Mommy make over in Abby's kindergarten class!
There was cards and cookies
And the best part was a story and 3 songs!I loved the "Skidemarinky dinky dink Skidamarinky doo, I love you" Song the very best!!
I seriously love this girl!
(We may not want to mention how 4 hours later she and her friend hid from me under a bed and scared me and her friend's grandmother half to death looking for them.... So.. let's just say she and I had a very meaningful talk today about how we act if we really love our mothers.)
~and~
(We also may not want to mention but we shall mention how we went to many a public place forgetting that a 5 year old had done my make up....Nice!!!)
4 comments:
You looked awesome! It was a fun time. Kate didn't want me to take any of it off and she wanted to continue applying it when we got home. Now I have to teach her it was just a one time deal and she can't do my makeup everyday!
What a cute idea!
I can relate to the kid makeup in public thing. I miss my kids being little :( I guess I getta do it again though. Happy mothers day Roseanne! you ROCK
You looked so happy that you were there with your daughter. It is always so fun to go the class activities. Way to go!!
Post a Comment