Monday, May 04, 2009

Family Moments!

Warning: Picts overload!!!

We had the service fam all around this weekend. So to maximize the family love and family time we had 4 get togethers in a 24 hour period. Whew!

First was a Saturday night dinner at Holly's house. The kids enjoyed the play room...

Then the next morning at 9am was Tyler and Teresa's baby's blessing....How cute are these kids? In hind site Abby's dress needed to be a bit longer for this pose...
Maya was really loving me! I am normally around her when I'm around Sage so she has no need of me but Sage wasn't able to be here so I got to be called mommy and ran to whenever her daddy wasn't treating her "just right" and she needed to complain. Too cute!

Kinzy doing her classic smell the flower seriously bit....


The proud parents w/ baby and Jeff the designated photographer for the next pict
All us Services that were at the blessing...
Next was a luncheon hosted by Teresa's fam...

The sleepy star!

Just look at that cute little birth mark!
Kaden chewed on that darn piece of broccoli the whole time we were there and all the way home, we had to take it out as we laid him down for bed.

These photos cracked me up so, dorky me, I had to take pictures of the pictures!

And then there was dinner at Mom n dad's...followed by a bonfire chat...It was a bit tough keeping the kids away from the tempting pool but all left mostly dry... Aside from Zack who got into a 'waterfootball' chucking contest with Ian. Zack just really wanted to get wet no matter how I think....All in all we had a great time!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

What fun!

ba and the boys said...

was sage and f not there?

Jean said...

I haven't stopped by for a lonnnnng time, so I thought I should be a better Aunt! Great pic's and blog content there kiddo! Good to see Judy/Don out and about again! The family sure has grown hmmmm? Can't wait to see all that can make it in June!