Monday, April 27, 2009

Nostalgia

Have a laugh on me!
I found this old photo booth pict during a garage clean out. Man was I pale white, and boy were we young!! It cracks me up!
I met him when I was only 18 years old! He was 20. I first thought his name was Tracy. He said he knew he wanted to marry me from the moment he met me. I took some convincing on that one... but how could I resist that smile??
All I knew about life was that I really REALLY liked him, I Adored him and was impressed by him.
All I know 11 1/2 years later is that I LOVE him!!
I've never met a man more hard working, generous. He is the very best kind of person with a funny sense of humor and a huge love for his family. He is committed to his church callings be it home teaching or "MC"ing as Cub Master.
I am so glad this 18 year old had enough sense to hold on and never let go!!

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Ahh! I can remember when I first met you when you guys were dating and I thought you were so cute and funny. I am so happy for you two Congratulations!

Jaclyn said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been that many years ago. I can remember when you met him and was so exciting for you! Cute picture!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

awe...it's like when I was 12 all over again and meeting you..tee hee what a cute picute

ba and the boys said...

i dont think you have changed that much! well, except now you are pregnant.
those service boys know how to pick hot women, dont they!?