My day started at 8:00am at the big belt loop and pin convention for cub scouts. Zack and Ben earned like 7 belt loops and 3 pins! We could have done more but even a scout enthusiast like me has her limits!
Here's Zack pulling his famous Wallace and Grommet smile... I love my chipmunk cheeked 1o year old!!
Here's Zack pulling his famous Wallace and Grommet smile... I love my chipmunk cheeked 1o year old!!
Two awesome Lego gifts plus $120 in gift cards and $35 in cash = one happy Zack! It helps when he gets a Hoops and Yoyo card, Those are his favorite!!
And speaking of hams..... Too cute!
Then later.... what do we see...yes!! Mommy was right again... It wasn't an ear infection just another tooth! I love being right... well who doesn't?
Weewh! I 'm ready for bed!
My only regret,
NOT going to see Tyler and Teresa's baby again today!!!! She's sooo precious!!
1 comment:
i hate that you can be outside in nice weather right now
Post a Comment