Friday, January 16, 2009

RSV Update, the end is near!

I took Kaden in to the Doc today.
He's 90% better.
*Clapping and Merriment*
Doc says that my prediction of his tooth coming in (which she didn't believe even was) and the severity of the sickness were not related but a 'weird coincidence'.
I say, What ever, I'm just happy he's better.
She's not the nicest doc around (even though she does have children of her own) and she'd make any first time mom feel like a dope but I am understanding of her. She's just a bit OCD about making sure no one ever over meds a baby, even by the tiniest degree. (For the record: I only gave him Tylenol 4 times over 4 days for the teething pain, sheesh!)
What ever the case, I know I've done everything I could which is why he's better now.
I am happy to say that after a few hours on med review websites I found a new doc who seems to have great reviews. I just mentioned this to my neighbor and it turns out she has the same doc and she loves her! Funny part, She's in the same old building my last favorite doc (who moved out to queen creek) Too funny! So there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Yeah!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hailey is still behind on her shots since I had to switch to a better doc. Glad to hear the baby is getting better quickly!

ba and the boys said...

im so glad the rsv is almost done! i have been blessed with drs that i love. it is soooo important.

Anonymous said...

Oh, fell behind on reading your blog. Now I can't post comments on all of them because there are so many. Congrats on the future addition. It seems to be happening to people I know lately. I'm so sorry Kaden got RSV. How scary. I'm glad he's getting better. I love my pediatric's office, Step By Step, in Chandler.

Michelle said...

He had RSV!! Oh my gosh! Boy am I out of the loop! I'm glad to hear that he is feeling better, but man, you must have had it tough. Dang, I wish I look at others blogs more often!