Thursday, December 11, 2008

You know your a mormon when...



Well,


Abby spilled the lemonade today. So I gave her some paper towels to sop it up and some wet paper towels to mop up after.


Then I caught her singing this song when she thought no one was listening....




"I am a child of Mop


And He has sent me a Mop


has given me a m-aw-aw-aw-p


a m-aw-aw-aw-aw-aw-p"






Should I be happy or sad!?
Then she showed me this.....>
I said what a beautiful flower. She said it's a BUTTROSE.
"I was makin a rose bud but the teacher messed me up so it's a butt rose now, cause it looks like a butt."
ummm
HELP!
My children are odd!

3 comments:

Roxxi and Van said...

hahahaha..This makes me happy! hahaha

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

that was freaking hilarious!

Anonymous said...

This is very funny. I had a hard time explaining to another nurse why. I can picture it in my head!