So I had the greatest idea to hike Papago with the kids, (an idea I stole from Celestia)!
We went up to Hole in the Rock! It was a blast! The hike was almost too easy, PERFECT for these kids!
Ben had so much fun, he got hyper and crazy! too cute!
Tres was crawling all over this thing with the kids! There were holes, cliffs and crevasses everywhere! But- No way was I gonna hike up into some of those holes with a baby back pack on!
All in all a perfect fun outing for the fam!
(Just FYI: Located in the same parking lot as the phx zoo, just North of the Zoo! Free to park!)
1 comment:
That looks like fun! I remembering doing that when I was young! I bet your kids had a wonderful and fun time! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Post a Comment